CommuCare Services Inc is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization that promotes health and well-being among immigrant and refugee women and children from Africa, and also helps to improve the lives of women and children living in underserved communities in Africa.
Project spotlight | Pivoro Elementary School Fundraising Initiative
This goal of this initiative is to raise $65,000 for the construction of classrooms for the school. Pivoro elementary is located in the Catholic Diocese of Damongo, in the Northern Region of Ghana. The Pivoro Primary School is strategically located to provide education to children in and around the Pivoro community. However, the School lacks the facilities and infrastructure needed to provide affordable, quality basic education to children in that community. Some classes are held under trees, and the environment is not safe and conducive for teaching and learning. Construction of a block of classrooms would:
- Provide a safe and conducive environment for teaching and learning.
- Minimize or eradicate the high rate of illiteracy in the area.
- Entice more professional teachers to accept posting to the school.
- Allow poor and needy children the opportunity to go to school.
- Promote academic and spiritual foundation for children in Pivoro community.
subscribe For updates
Enter your email address to receive news regarding events, ongoing programs and future projects.